Wedding Quote Form
PRICING AND TERMS
We try to keep our pricing and terms fair and competitive. We have a price list available however prices do vary depending on certain criteria. You can download our full price list at the link below but if you are not sure and would like an accurate quote, please fill in the contact form on this page and provide all the necessary information. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Prices can vary depending on……
- Numbers requiring hair and make up (reduction available for groups)
- Traditional or Airbrush Make Up (Airbrush is an additional cost)
- Your location (and where the artist is coming from)
- Time you need to be ready by (starting before 7am start can incur a small extra fee)
- Public holidays incurs a small extra fee.
- Minimum Call Out fee of $130 applies when the stylist comes to you.
Booking Terms and Conditions ….
- A 20% deposit is taken at time of booking to hold the date. This is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. This is deducted from the total for the wedding day.
- After your trial, 50% of your balance to be paid within 7 days and direct to your artist. This confirms your booking with this artist.
- Final balance to be paid the week prior by direct deposit or on the day, direct to your artist. Please confirm these arrangements with your artists.
- 2 months prior to the wedding, numbers need to be confirmed. Any reduction in numbers after this time will result in losing the 50% already paid for those cancelling.
- By Booking with us and paying your initial deposit you are acknowledging and agreeing to our Booking Terms and Conditions.
We are happy to do a trial on a Saturday however, there is a chance that we may have to reschedule at the last minute if we get a wedding booking or emergency back up is needed. We give our brides priority and of course you will have the same commitment on your special day.
We try to keep our costs standard across the board but our as our Team are all self employed individual businesses there can be small variations in costs. Please check with your artist to confirm the costs. In most cases it will be the same……
Our team …
Our team are all the best in the industry and in high demand. They come highly recommended by myself and others in the industry and only the highest quality Make Up and Hair products are used. Each artist may use different products but they are all high quality professional products designed for long lasting results. Please talk to your professional about their chosen products for more information.
Working with professional Make Up Artists and Hairdressers that are highly trained and have a good working ethic is important for a smooth and hassle free day.
In the event of an emergency or illness, I will do my best to provide a replacement, however this will be at the additional cost of the client and any refunds or adjustments need to be made with the artist that was originally booked.